Visit to Pattaya.


Travelling to one’s favorite destination could be very relaxing and soothing after long and busy weeks. I had traveled to Pattaya in Thailand after I was done with my 10th board exam. It has extravagant beaches. I got to know about their culture. Majority of the people of Thailand practices Buddhism so there are beautiful temples there. The one I visited was ‘Sanctuary of Truth’. It is a temple carved out of wood. The food there is also very tasty and unique. I love seafood and they have varieties of seafood. Another attraction is the floating market. Boat rides and Thai cultural events are done there so there is a lot to learn and enjoy. That is the place where I bought souvenirs for friends and family. I have traveled to a few beaches but the beaches of Pattaya mesmerized me the most. I would definitely visit travel there again.

Raisa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey on the tropical island of Mauritius

My trip to Thailand - the land of smiles

COMP1800, Monday tutorial group 4 vlog: "travel with us in sydney!"