Trip to munich




Trip to Munich


On my trip to Munich in Germany, I was thoroughly enthralled by the city’s wealthiness in centuries-old infrastructure, history as well as foods and traditions that date back to the olden days. The perfect blend of the Bavarian capital’s diverse range of activities makes it such a special city for a traveller. If you are a football fan as I am, Munich is home to the magnificent Allianz Arena stadium which hosts the biggest football club in Germany-FC Bayern München. I got the opportunity to visit the Arena and the club’s museum and I was really fascinated by the beauty of the stadium. 




Munich is also known for the Oktoberfest celebration-one of the unique festivals in the world. I obviously participated in the festivities since it involved drinking a lot of beer complemented by traditional Oktoberfest foods along with a myriad of other activities such as the beer barrel roll race or the giant chess. Munich is quite a captivating place to visit- anything from old buildings to modern art along with museums, sports clubs, and culinary specialities are all part of the city’s wealth.

--Arvind

Image source: muenchen.de

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey on the tropical island of Mauritius

My trip to Thailand - the land of smiles

COMP1800, Monday tutorial group 4 vlog: "travel with us in sydney!"